- Encourage voluntary measures to decrease “normal” demand up to 10%.
- State is asking for a 15% voluntary decrease in water usage.
- Voluntary: Odd/Even watering based on addresses during specific times of day.
- NO WATERING ON MONDAYS
- Shareholder Awareness through website.
- 05/14/2022 Agenda (Revised 05/02/22)
- Bubbler – March 2022
- Notices of Disconnection of Water Service for Non-Payment
- Policy on Disconnection of Residential Water Service for Nonpayment
- Calaveras Conserves Newsletter 08-30-21
- Additional Information on how to conserve, go to: saveourwater.com
- Update Account Information
- Response to CCWD letter exceeding max levels
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet
Who We Are
Blue Lake Springs Mutual Water Company is a not-for-profit, mutual water company formed and owned by the people it serves to develop, distribute, supply and deliver water for domestic use to the land area situated in Calaveras County, California known as the Blue Lake Springs subdivision (units 1 through 5 and 7 through 13).
Our Board of Directors is elected by voters (shareholders) of the Blue Lake Springs development and is charged with the responsibilities of establishing policies and rates; the construction and maintenance of facilities; acquiring, owning, leasing, or developing water, water rights or water bearing lands; and any other decision necessary to provide water services to our shareholders. Daily operations are administered by a General Manager who is appointed by the Board of Directors.