General Manager’s Report
We are finally seeing some precipitation after a couple of dry winter months. It may not be enough to get us back to normal for the season but we’ll see.
I’ll break down the usage numbers for February.
- 2013 3,157,000 gallons
- 2014 2,974,000
- 2015 2,480,000
- 2016 2,993,000
- 2017 3,007,000
- 2018 3,286,000
Usage this February is slightly higher than previous years, and may be due to the sudden influx of people coming up to ski at Bear Valley, because snow came. 2018 usage was higher than 2013 so we did not realize any water savings in February.
Our wells 3 and 4 are at high levels this March in spite of lack of rain and snow in December.
- Well 3 157 feet above the pump intake.
- Well 4 768 feet above the pump intake.
Our water supply in the wells is strong, and I don’t anticipate adding any mandatory restrictions this year. We don’t know what the future may hold so please keep conservation on your mind and use water wisely.
That’s all for now.
Blue Lake Springs Mutual Water Co.
P.O.Box 6015, Arnold, CA 95223
- General Manager’s Report July 2022 July 15, 2022
- President’s Report July 2022 July 15, 2022
- General Manager’s Report May 2022 June 6, 2022
- President’s Report May 2022 May 23, 2022
- LRPC March 2022 March 23, 2022