On May 9th, 2015 the Board has adopted the BLSMWC Residential Toilet Rebate Program. Shareholders are encouraged to apply for the rebate by submitting an application to the business office. If approved, the credit will applied towards the shareholder’s account.
Purpose: Blue Lake Springs Mutual Water Company (BLSMWC), in order to maximize water resources, is offering a residential toilet rebate program. The intent of the rebate program is to encourage the use of water efficient toilets benefitting both homeowner and water company.
Rebate: If all of the requirements listed below are satisfied, a rebate of $50.00 per toilet (limit 2 per household) will be applied to the shareholders account. Important – please read terms and conditions below.
Eligibility: If your home was built before 1992, and your home where the toilet is installed is serviced by BLSMWC, and you have a toilet that uses in excess of 3.0 gallons of water per flush or more, and you are replacing said toilet with approved water efficient (low-flow) toilets that use 1.6 gallons per flush or less, you may be eligible for this rebate program (limit 2 per household). Shareholders must submit a purchase receipt for each low-flow toilet within 1 year from the date of purchase and do authorize Blue Lake Springs Mutual Water Company’s staff to inspect the installation before credit is applied to the shareholders water account. This program is subject to change without notice.
Expiration: This program expires on December 31, 2015 or when the funds run out, whichever is earlier.
Rebate Program Terms and Conditions: Important – please read carefully. By signing this application, I acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The high efficiency toilet/dual flush toilet (HET/DFT) must be located on the property served by Blue Lake Springs Mutual Water Company.
- The HFT/DFT must be installed in a dwelling built before 1992. New construction is not eligible.
- The HET/DFT must have been purchased on or after April 15, 2014.
- The HET/DFT model number for both tank and bowl must be on the EPA’s WaterSense labeled list to be approved for this rebate program.
- Retain a copy of this application and the sales receipt for your records. BLSMWC is not responsible for materials lost or delayed in the mail.
- Attach a copy of the original sales receipt to this application. Receipts must include the make and model of the device purchased.
- Shareholder applying for this rebate agrees to an on-site installation verification. If device installation cannot be verified, BLSMWC reserves the right to deny application. Access to the rebated device must be provided.
Disclaimer: Neither Blue Lake Springs Mutual Water Company (BLSMWC), nor their agents, makes any representation or warranty regarding the devices eligible for rebates under this rebate program. By participating in the rebate program, you waive and release BLSMWC, and their agents, from any and all claims and causes of action arising out of the purchase, installation, or use of the devices purchased in connection with the rebate program. Any claim you may have based upon any defect or failure of performance of a device purchased by you should be pursued with the manufacturer/distributor/installer.
[button animation=”” variant=”1″ icon=”no” background=”” color=”” size=”large” target=”_blank” url=”http://blsmwc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Residential-Toilet-Rebate-Program.pdf”]Download the Application[/button]